Tuesday, September 21, 2010

fatigue remains

I don't seem to have much in the way of reserves yet. 

Saturday is "grocery shopping" day and first I went to the pharmacy to get some of those wonderful little pills that help things move through my intestines without plugging them up.   Then over to the place that has some nice (cheap) bread that I like and a few other special things; then on to the place that has the good meats and where I buy most of our food and then to the supermarket where I get the rest.

All this shopping takes about two hours and somewhere at the supermarket I pass the point where my body can be comfortable anymore and I may get flu like symptoms or just feel like crap.

And then I come home with a car full of goodies.  And I unload and do some stuff with all the nervous energy before I collapse and check out mentally for the next four hours.

You can see the problem, one of these days they will want me to come to work and I will have a problem with that. 

1 comment:

Janie said...

Have you tried acupuncture?

I had a problem with my liver enzymes and felt sick for 3 weeks. After I got a blood test I went for acupuncture and also got Chinese herbal tea and pills. I feel so much better. I also stopped taking Zocor but I think that the acupuncture really helped a lot.