Sunday, October 3, 2010

after the big stuff is over

Now that my lymphoma is gone (or seems to be) all I have to deal with is the aftermath.  For example my boss would like it if I could come back to work full time.   Soon. 

Although at this time I feel pretty secure because the people who are his bosses are incredibly decent.  I am shocked by how supportive they are.

Actually my boss has been pretty supportive too.


But the effects of the R-CHOP and Revlimid linger and I have no idea how long those effects will last.  

Normally I would have just lived with it but because I have to answer to these people every few weeks I can't just say that I can't come in without talking to a doctor about it.  

Let's be reasonable if I could be all better right now I would make it so.   But I do not know how to do that.

I have to wait for nature to take its course.  My body has to heal and that may take a while.

No comments: