Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Twelve Micrograms Lighter

In some ways the time since my physical has been rather blissful.   Except today when I thought I had a cold.  I took some Benadryl and it seems so much better, and that was at 11:45 this morning.  The cloudiness of mind lasted quite some time but I recovered and found myself working into the night because my projects have needed attention.

I am not a workaholic.  I don't even play one on TV!

But the other thing that's been going on that I have been happy about is my reduction by a full 12 micrograms of my thyroid medication dosage.   I feel fine.

Wasn't that a Beatles song?

When on the fully loaded 137 ug I was always focused.  So much that it practically hurt:  I couldn't come down from it.

But now I feel so much better; and I feel that I rest more and don't miss as much sleep.

This might do me some good.

No comments: