Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Off the Six Month Rotation and Onto a Year!

I saw my oncologist today and he thought that I looked so good that I can see him in another year instead of six months. 

This makes scheduling other things much better.

I dropped 10 lbs. to 233 and I feel good about that.

My appointment was rescheduled so I had the phlebotomist at 2:15 and my doctor at 3:20; it was sometime after 4:30 when a young woman introduced herself as a fellow on staff and proceeded to undress me with her eyes.

She reviewed my blood results and said that my potassium was just a bit high and physically examined me without requiring me to undress.   Shucks!

It was a very slow afternoon, and I was coughing and with a runny nose for most of it.  The LPR (Google That) strikes again.

Mary had me get off coffee (caffeine) and Altoids yesterday and I have been improving.  I don't wheeze like I was doing Sunday.  

No comments: