Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I went to bed

Well, here it is almost a week later and I have been really sick. 

Thursday I woke up with painful body aches and bodily sensations as though I had the flu.

Friday I was feeling OK when I got up, and as the day progressed, I felt worse.  Saturday, Sunday, rinse and repeat.  Monday I started to feel better and Tuesday I was silly enough to go in to work, and came home after having been clocked in for 30 minutes.

Relapse.

Thursday through Saturday were the worst.  Full body aches and that flu like feeling in my muscles. Since I had been to my oncologist on Wednesday I could see what my white blood cell count was and at 4.8 it was in the low-normal range.  

When Mary and I couldn't find a thermometer at home, we bought one. When we finally got it to work my temperature was 97.3 which is right about normal for me.  This was probably Sunday.

Saturday through Sunday my stomach really started to feel sour, so I took some Tums and Zantac to help my stomach.  It didn't help much.

I'm somewhat better. Not much, but at least the flu like feelings are gone and I only have stomach upset to deal with.




No comments: