Friday, November 19, 2010

Old Notes and Further Nostalgia

I sent this note to my family doctor on 11/25/2009


It has been an interesting couple of weeks all things considered.  The biopsy included half a tonsillectomy free of charge.  Over the last couple of days I have noticed that I now have cramps further down the muscles at the back of the neck closer to the right shoulder as well as where I used to have them before on the side of my neck.   I thought it was worth mentioning because it is a change.  I was unable to sleep in our bed last night, I ended up on the couch sleeping in almost a seated position.  Not the most comfortable way to sleep.   Thanks,

Obviously, I can't keep my dates straight - I had thought the biopsy was later.  But it was in November and we are either sitting on the anniversary today or or we are right around it.

It's always nice to remember these big events - my tonsil going missing; the lousy sleeping arrangements.  I almost think I should do something to celebrate - have a glass of wine or something.

Back then, with all the funky drugs I was on, a glass of wine would not have been an option.

No comments: