Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Ophtalmalogy, Peoplse Say...

I'm getting tired of seeing my ophthalmologist.

I'm wearing the F.... prisms on the left lens of both my computer glasses and my distance/multifocal glasses. 

My left eye is my dominant eye, which I discovered the week after the prescription was made.  I'm asking myself, "Aren't they supposed to go on the other lens?".

Well, it's nice to see things, and not see two things.  At the same time.

I haven't attempted driving - this is only day two.  Which is much better than day one when attempting to type would have been a vain attempt.  

So I see better, and I see the little vertical lines which might be easier to ignore if they were on my right eye.

There is reflection, and sometimes I'm aware of the prisms.  It's anoying.

If this gets me though the next few months to the point where my eyesight comes back then I'll be happy with them. 

Eventually, I can retire, and take a break when my eyes bother me.

No comments: