Friday, October 5, 2012

Almost a Week Later

It's almost a week since I dropped my dosage of Zonisamide from 150mg down to 100mg.  As in the come down from 200mg to 150mg, things have changed; somewhat.

I had a good night's sleep Sunday night (after knocking 50mg off my daily dose Saturday night).

I would say that I'm more intellectually functional than I was a week ago.  I'm sure my bosses will be happy to hear that (I don't believe they read my blog); but I have an ability to get lost in thought now which might be good for my programming.  Not so good when something has to get done.

At every dosage level, there are different side-effects.  Sometimes it's hard to tell what is a side effect and what is genuine illness.

Thursday I started feeling like I had the flu; not a good feeling.  It was a busy day none-the-less.  I went to bed almost an hour early, and woke up feeling OK.  But later in the day I have the same bodily sensations I had the day before.

I feel achy, by body has that flu like sensation and chills, although I don't have any nausea.

I don't know what I have.  Mary tells me I feel warm.  I can't find the thermometer to know what my temperature is for certain.

Do I watch Fringe Episode 2 Season 5 or do I go to bed early like I did last night?


No comments: