Saturday, November 10, 2012

Headaches are Abating

Next to no headache for quite some time.

Naturally, the first thing I felt after typing that was a headache.  Sad.

I could take a Skelaxin, and then quietly smother when I drift off to sleep after taking the Tizanidine later tonight.  Nope, better safe than sorry.

Stick with the discomfort.  It's really more discomfort than headache.   But I still don't like it.  I could always stop drinking the coffee I've started drinking, but I really don't think that's the issue.

I'm vacationing at Wrightsville Beach, NC and there is a very nice balcony overlooking the Atlantic just outside our windows.  It's 56 degrees outside right now and I might step out for a breath of fresh air before turning in.  

My take on this is that since I've done two things: (1) taken a daily dose of Meloxicam 7.5 mg and (2) split my 100mg dose of Zonisamide up into two 50mg doses, taking one with breakfast and the other with dinner; I have had few headaches.

Yes, I have one now, but I did a few strength training things that probably exacerbated my spinal problems.  Or so I say.

What if it's the COFFEE? 

No comments: