Sunday, January 1, 2012

I'm PUBLISHED!!!

Shocker!

I'm actually published:  My Secret Lymphoma

"My Secret Lymphoma" has was uploaded yesterday, and I signed on to my email just before I went to bed last night and there was an email from AMAZON that my book was for sale.

The book covers two years of treatment, followup and recovery.


Table of Contents:

  • Preface
  • Working with Cancer
  • It Was Only a Headache
  • Cervical Vertebra Spacing
  • Kinesis Myofascial Integration
  • Begging for Drugs
  • A Neck Exam, CT scan and Biopsy
  • Oncology, Needles and Tests
  • R-CHOP and Intrathecal Mysteries
  • First Infusion Posts
  • Second Infusion Posts
  • Third Infusion Posts
  • Fourth Infusion Posts
  • Fifth Infusion Posts
  • Sixth Infusion Posts
  • Blog Posts Before Revlimid
  • First Revlimid Cycle Posts
  • Second Revlimid Cycle Posts
  • Third Revlimid Cycle Posts
  • Dropped out of Revlimid Study Posts
  • Blog Posts after the Revlimid
  • Afterword
 
I will be working to produce a version that I can upload and publish on Barnes and Noble.

No comments: