Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Just a little Kink in the Neck

I am doing fairly well, when I stay away from doctors.  I see both my regular doctor and my oncologist in January. 

I think I need to see my neurologist in order to keep the Skelaxin coming.   As ever, I have good days and bad days with my neck.  Maybe one or none (like yesterday) on a good day and then a couple today.

For some reason my neck is bothering me today, both the parts that should have been bad all along (the stenosis) and the new bad (just under my skull on the right side of my neck where the tumor had me for lunch).  

Normally the stenosis doesn't bother me so much.

Periodically I think my neck has been doing OK long enough that I think I don't need the medication and I don't take it.   Then after a day or two it starts to hurt again.

Other than my neck, I'm doing OK.  

I made a lot of progress creating a "test" kindle book from my manuscript.  I kind of balked at the suggestions given in "Kindle Navigation" because they were a little laborious but the advice was worth it.  It only costs 2.99 and it did the trick.

So I am closer to creating a book and publishing it on Amazon.  

Of course, with all the keying stuff in and peering at the screen, my neck kind of hurts.  But I have something I can take for that.



No comments: