Saturday, June 12, 2010

a day of rest and recouperation

Each cycle of the clinical trial is a three weeks on and one week off affair starting on Wednesdays.  And I am in about the middle of the week off of cycle one.

I have perhaps only a slight rash on my arms, I wasn't able to see any on my legs and my side feels normal.   But the acyclovir runs out today so we shall see what I feel like in a few days.


I have not sent the reports from my blood work to my family doctor yet since he is on vacation this week. But since I had such low white cell (and other) counts I thought he would be interested in looking at them. 

Not to mention the funky TSH and T4 values.

I took some extra levoxyl over the last few days and my finger (and some spots on my thumb) are starting to heal.

I am off the pain med until I start to hurt from one thing or another again.  I can finally get a normal nights sleep.

No comments: