Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fourth Lumbar Puncture

Today was my fourth infusion which was pretty much uneventful.

It was also the last spinal infusion. Is the proper word: hallelujah?

The path report came back and it seems that the cancer has been greatly reduced.  My oncologist says it is good news which is a second reason to celebrate. The upshot of the report is that I am in good enough condition to have only six infusions instead of eight; so I now know two are remaining.


I also have the path report and it appears to my untrained eye to be good news although written in Greek and Latin.   Being a lover of ancient history, that appeals to me.

I puzzle out the cognates and Google them one by one.

One of my lumbar bones has a fracture that is new.  While new reason for lower back pain,  it doesn't look like it should affect any nerves.

Where would the cast for that go?


When I arrived at the oncologists floor and the nurse took my blood pressure it was 122/67 which is better than it has been in a while.

What magic pill did I take to get that?

No comments: